Fully Integrated System
- Rainwater harvesting
- Municipal backup
- Full filtration system
A fully integrated water storage system combines municipal supply and rainwater harvesting which provides a self-sufficient solution with maximum water availability.
The system includes the installation of a tank that is filled automatically when mains water is available to a pre-determined minimal level, with the remaining space available to store rainwater. This water is filtered/sterilised and utilised for full domestic water supply.
Benefits of a fully integrated system
- This system ensures that there is water available at all times.
- 24 hours water supply meaning no water shortage due to water cuts.
- No need for dual plumbing lines, use existing plumbing.
- Free water supply that is replenished whenever it rains.
- Save money on water bills by using your own water source.
- Water is safe for consumption due to the filtration system.
- This system is the best of both worlds!