The installation of a tank that is filled automatically when municipal water is available. This water is utilised in the event of a cut off from municipal supply.
Water supply is not guaranteed nowadays. The municipality is under constant pressure to upgrade water infrastructure, new complexes and developments keep popping up and water pressure in our houses keeps dropping.
We can help by installing an emergency water back-up solution.
- A water tank that is filled with your municipal water is installed.
- When there is a water disruption in your neighbourhood or a severe drop in pressure a pump senses the loss of pressure and the emergency water supply is automatically pumped into your house using a pressure booster pump.
- Open a tap or the shower and the pump switches on. Close the tap and the pump automatically switches off.
- When the municipal water supply is back-on, your water tank will automatically start to refill.
- The pressure pump senses that municipal water is on again and you go back to using municipal water.
This water tank will give you a 24 hour or more back-up supply, depending on your tank size. It could also prevent your geyser from running dry. This water is fit for consumption.